Hot summer is an excellent season for making ice cream. […]
Hot summer is an excellent season for making ice cream. Cold drinks are prosperous all over the country. However, summer is also the most frequently used period of refrigeration equipment, and the failure rate is relatively high. You need to choose a company with guaranteed quality and after-sales.
To make the ice cream taste smooth and smooth and reduce the production of ice slag, it is necessary to explain from several aspects of the ice cream machine.
1. The ratio of ice cream powder to water is wrong. If you add too much water, please strictly control the ratio of ice cream powder (in general, the ratio of ice cream powder to water is 1:3).
2. The slurry is not uniformly stirred, and sufficient stirring time is required (uneven stirring is reflected in the liquid containing particles).
3. After cleaning the ice cream machine, the water in the tank was not drained clean (after each cleaning, the outlet valve should be removed and wiped with a towel).
4. The resting time is not enough. The uniformly stirred slurry needs to stand for more than 15 minutes (a longer standing time is better, and it can be stirred multiple times during this process). This process is called aging. You will find that the ice cream liquid becomes very thick after aging. This will make the produced ice cream cake more delicate and better puffing effect.
5. The quality of the ice cream machine or ice cream powder used is not good, resulting in low puffing rate of the ice cream and more ice dregs.
6. The most common phenomenon is that the ice cream that has just been produced in the morning tastes particularly smooth. For a certain period of time, such as 1 to 2 hours, the ice cream machine has no output and sales. At this time, the ice cream produced tastes tasteful. There is some rustling feeling.
The main reason for this phenomenon is that ice cream has not been sold in the ice cream machine for a long time. The ice cream in the ice cream machine’s refrigerating cylinder undergoes a repeated process of "melting-freezing-melting-freezing", which causes the water in the ice cream material to precipitate and crystallize. Therefore, the above phenomenon will occur. The solution is to take out the ice cream in a clean container, pour it into the storage tank and melt it for reproduction, and produce it and sell it as soon as possible.