Ice cream is our favorite product. Ice cream is a produ […]
Ice cream is our favorite product. Ice cream is a product made by icing with cream as the main raw material and adding milk, water, sugar, spices and stabilizers. Since it contains fat-based milk components, it has high nutritional value and is easy to digest. In order to obtain a good taste of ice cream, the ice cream production equipment must be matched with the process, and the key process control points of each link in the ice cream production process must be strictly controlled.
The production process of ice cream production equipment is as follows
1. Selection of raw materials
(1) Fat (check whether there are impurities on the surface first, then cut into small pieces with a knife after removing the impurities, and add a sterilization tank for sterilization.)
(2) Non-fat milk solids (milk powder should be dissolved in warm water)
(3) Sugar and non-sugar sweeteners (Sugar is first dissolved in a suitable amount of water, heated to form a syrup, and filtered through a 100-mesh sieve.)
(4) Emulsifiers and stabilizers (emulsification stabilizers can be mixed with an appropriate amount of sucrose in a dry state and then added to the liquid.)
(6) Flavors (Spices)
2. Prepare the mixture
(1) Generally, raw materials with low viscosity such as milk and skim milk and half of water are added first.
(2) Add raw materials with higher viscosity, such as syrup, milk powder solution, etc., and stir and heat immediately.
(3) Add high-viscosity raw materials such as cream, condensed milk, and fructose syrup.
(4) Set the volume with water or milk to control the total solids of the mixture within the specified range.
3. Filtration, homogenization, sterilization
In large-scale production, the ice cream mixture flows through a filter into the balance tank, then enters the homogenizer for homogenization, and then the mixture enters the plate heat exchanger, where it is pasteurized at 83～85℃ for 15s , The pasteurized mixture is cooled to 5°C and then fed into the aging tank.
4. The mixture must be aged by ice cream production equipment for not less than 4 hours at 2～5℃. Stir continuously during aging. Aging provides time for stabilizers to function and fat crystallization.
The mixture is continuously pumped into the jacketed freezing barrel with ammonia as the refrigerant. The freezing process is very rapid, which is very important for the formation of small ice crystals. The mixture frozen on the surface of the freezing barrel is continuously scraped off by the rotating scraper in the freezing barrel. The mixture is continuously pumped from the aging tank to the continuous ice cream freezing machine, and air is stirred in during freezing.
Extruded ice cream products are usually obtained on a squeeze plate. This ice cream can be directly squeezed out in a variety of different shapes and specifications of the plate, can also be squeezed in a cup or egg roll, or squeezed on a sandwich pancake. Products packaged immediately after coming out of the ice cream freezing machine must be hardened through the ice cream hardening tunnel. The faster the hardening process, the better the product structure.ice cream filling machine